CUSTOMS CLEARANCE AND BROKERAGE
Customs brokerage is one of the most complex areas of international trade. Our team are experienced in all aspects of custom’s services
- We can represent our clients (for EU companies only) in front of the Bulgarian customs.
Documents required are as below:
– Client’s EORI number;
– Written Authorization from the client (exporter or importer);
– Original invoice;
– Packing list;
– Export customs also require copies of purchase invoices or Declaration from the exporter proving the ownership of the cargo;
– Import Customs often require additional documents like copy of CE Certificate, phytosanitary certificate, veterinary certificate or others depending on the nature of the cargo.
- As per local regulations the Export customs in Bulgaria must be done at the customs house which is closest to the loading place. We offer customs clearance assistance to clients in every major town in Bulgaria.
- Upon client’s request we can offer assistance with the issuance of a EUR1 Certificate. Additional documents are required to satisfy the EU requirements that the cargo is of EU Origin. Contact us in advance to make this process smoother for you.
- We can also assist with special customs regimes, like temporary import and temporary export.
- We are also specialized in customs clearing specific commodities, like cars, personal effects, as well as foodstuffs.